Membership Subscriptions 2019
Membership Form (100.5 KB)
For all Membership enquiries please email
- Membership commences on the 1st of January and expires on the 31st December
- Grayling fishermen fishing after 31st December must have a valid renewed permit
- Junior Membership is up to and including the age of 16 at the time of the renewal
- Adult Membership commences at 17 years of age or over at the time of renewal
- Membership for anglers aged 80 years with 5 years continual membership is free
Please note subscriptions are due on the 1st of January - There will be a £10 admin charge for payments received after the 3rd of March.
Membership Fees - Salmon
Junior £ 55
Membership Fees - Trout and Grayling
Junior £ 0
Membership Joining Fee - payable on first year
Adult £ 70
Please note that there is no joining fee for the spouse of a current member.
The joining fee will reapply following a period of non renewal without exception.
Day tickets are now available on the Crogen 1 Crogen 2 and Crogen 3 beats.
Tickets can be purchased from two Corwen outlets namely: -
GM Hughes the Newsagents
Tel: 01490 413185
Corwen Manor Angling
8 London Rd,
Tel: 01490 413196.
The price of each ticket is £20 per day.
Please note that Day Tickets are for Trout and Grayling only
Standard Club Rules Apply